Setting Goals for the New Year!!

"New Year, New Me!πŸ’‹"

Every new year, people all around the world (including meπŸ˜‰) create promises that in the upcoming new year that they will change, or make new decisions to enhance their daily lives, or called goals.

A new year is not only about parties and celebrations or spending money lavishly, but it is also an excellent opportunity to start over and make changes in our life. Having a new year's resolution is a thing to be proud of and to share with others. It is what we promised to do at the end of the year. Making a new year's resolution is crucial because I need a goal or purpose to live.

In my life, I have determined some of my goals. Goals in life are all the things you want to accomplish in your lifeIt represents the decisions we make and the commitments we take in order to reach attainment, break some bad habits, or adopt useful habits in life. 

So, I have set my biggest dream for this year, which is to study at School of Business and Management at Institut Teknologi Bandung. In my thoughts, this school is perfect for me who prefers to count rather than memorize.

One of my long-term goals in the future is that I want to be a business woman. With the abilities that I will achieve when I graduate from this college, I hope to be able to continue the company owned by my parents to become bigger and better. I am very inspired by my parents who also has a business in the field of chicken portry. I saw how my mother and my father took care of the company so that it would continue to grow and achieve the greatest profit.

Besides that, my long-term ambition is to enthusiastically enter and be a valuable representative of a Multinational Corporation as a top management after completing the prestigious MBA program from the prestigious university ITB. My aspiration is to create a significant impact in a dynamic and ever-changing industry and to advance the development and growth of such a corporation. I strongly believe that pursuing an MBA degree from my university will help me develop a skill set that will be instrumental in both my personal and professional growth. I believe that through the duration of the course I will be provided with ample opportunities to strengthen my leadership and administrative skills and they will help me contribute to the industry. I also believe that pursuing this course from my university will help me realize my long-term goals and over time help me contribute to society’s development as a whole.

Besides of all my dreams above, in this semester I will target for a higher grade in my lessons, be happy, living my best life, and stay healthy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dreams !!